Saffron Hall Trust is a Registered Charity (No. 1153685) and relies on voluntary contributions from its audience and other funders. Donations and sponsorship help every element of the organisation from presenting World-Class Concerts, to community-based Learning and Participation to tuning the piano.
We are committed to fundraising best practice and abide by the Fundraising Regulator’s key principles and behaviours of a fundraising organisation:
- We will be honest, truthful, open, legal, respectful and professional in our dealings with you;
- We will not encourage you in any way to change an existing charitable donation to another fundraising organisation;
- We will acknowledge your gift swiftly, handle it responsibly and apply to the purpose for which we requested it;
- We will respect your privacy and will only release details of your gift with your consent or if disclosure is required by law;
- We will comply with all domestic and international legislation, including Tax and Gift Aid legislation, the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, and Charity Commission guidance, as well as the corporate policies, such as Anti-Bribery.
- We will respond to any concerns you might have swiftly and efficiently.
The Development department monitors potential donations and corporate partnerships for compliance and risk. Final decisions may be escalated to the Board of Trustees. It is our Board’s legal obligation to act in the best long-term interest of Saffron Hall Trust and to act prudently when deciding to accept or refuse voluntary contributions. The Board will refuse a gift if it can reasonably conclude that its acceptance would be more likely to be detrimental to the organisation than its refusal.
Saffron Hall Trust adheres to Fundraising Regulator’s current Code of Fundraising Practice. Complaints should be addressed to Graham King, Fundraising and Communications Director.
Saffron Hall is a registered Charity No.1153685. Our registered address is Saffron Hall Trust, Council Offices, London Road, Saffron Walden CB11 4ER. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org