We are sorry that you are having problems logging in to your account, resetting your password or getting through to the booking sections of our website.
Some of the functionality that session cookies on our website provide:
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
If you are having trouble logging in, resetting your password or using the booking functions on our website it may be because you do not have the right settings enabled on your internet browser to allow you to do so. If you having any of the following experiences, they may be related to browser settings:
- You are clicking on a ‘Book now’ button but you are redirected to the home page of our website
- You are clicking on a ‘reset password’ link you received in an email but you are redirected to our login page instead of a password reset page
- You are trying to use a temporary password in order to reset your password but you are being redirected to our login page instead of a password reset page
- You are booking tickets for multiple events but the tickets from the first event disappear from your basket when you click on a new event
If you would like to continue to use our website, you may wish to use a private browsing mode to allow our website to set temporary cookies which will be discarded at the end of your browsing session. Alternatively, you could consider changing your normal browser settings to enable our website to use session cookies without using a private browsing mode. Once you have finished booking you can change these settings back should you wish.
Private Browsing Mode:
You can find instructions for how to use a private browsing mode for different internet browsers below:
Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203036
If you are having trouble resetting your password, we would recommend that you try copying and pasting the link you receive in your ‘reset password’ email into a private browser window and resetting your password in that window.
Changing Browser Cookie Settings:
Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
Please note that if you are using Safari you may also need to disable their ‘Prevent cross-site tracking’ setting. You can do this by going to ‘Safari’>’Preferences’>’Privacy’ and then untick ‘Prevent cross-site tracking’.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
If you would like to talk to a member or our team about any problems you are encountering when using our website, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or ringing our admin office on 01799 588545.